
We'll start with the happyphoto of Scout. And my dumb finger is in the photo because she needed a little prodding to get her to focus on the photo shoot at hand.
Today, Scout took in her very first rodeo. But I don't have any photos of her ridin' bare back to prove it, so I'll just show you these photos of her in her rodeo-wear.

And, even though it looks like this "joey" might hop on out, I assure you that she's very happy in her pouch. Well, at least we think so. Her not being verbal and all is somewhat of a hindrance in finding out her opinion on the matter.
And, FYI, at the doctor visit on Friday, she weighed 10 lbs. 9 oz. and was 23 3/4 inches. Practically two feet!
3 comments:
oh my goodness! The pictures just keep getting cuter and cuter. I can't wait to see her later this week!!!
These updates are great! Thanks for sharing.
I love it! Now that I rediscovered your blog going through old emails, i'm saving it as a bookmark so i can see little Scout whenever I want. She is too cute!!
Post a Comment