floral

Thursday, October 29, 2009

An October post... just under the wire!

Here we are, it's almost the end of October, and I have been a lazy blogger.
Scout post-chocolate chip cookie. We've been making A LOT of those around here lately.
Scout's friend Olivia's b-day party--I stole this from my friend Rachel's facebook photos, that's how much I loved it!
Some of the mamas, too! Pizza, yum. Cupcakes (not pictured) were also de-lish. Can you tell I'm very pregnant?
Cory and me, also stolen from Rachel's photos. But I like this one because it doesn't make me look nearly as "big" (as Cory would say) as I actually am. Like, if I was a celebrity, this would be a baby-bump photo that I wouldn't mind having posted in US magazine. Of course, I am eating in the photo, so maybe that says more about me than the size of my bump...
Scout was quite taken with the balloons. As in, I think she popped every single one of those but one. Sorry, Olivia.
Here's Scout and Olivia, or "Liv" as she likes to call her.
A little pile of leaves in the backyard.
Poor neglected Beamer wants in on the action too!
A trip to the zoo with the Goodmans and Lace. You can't quite see Lacey's face, but she's wholly responsible for the fun that Scout had on that cheetah (or is it a leopard? I'm not a zoologist, sorry folks.)On the train (also with Aunt Lacey), and Jon and the girls in the seat behind them. You can't quite see Addy's face in this one, but you can in the NEXT one...
With Cory. What a little lady!
Auntie Lexie took this photo... I stole it!

And here we are with the first big snowstorm of the year--10/28 and 10/29.
Here we are in the front yard. I must say, my snow pants were not made to fit a nine-month pregnant belly, but somehow I managed. Scout LOVED it so much outside that I had to think of something clever to woo her back inside. Um, big surprise, I chose chocolate. That worked.

Oh--and in other news, as of 10/28 at our ultrasound, little bumpkin Harper is lying transverse, but other than that, every one is doing well--we anxiously await the due date of 11/18/09!

3 comments:

Ten Pas said...

You look adorable!!!!! The family looks great too. Best wishes these next couple of weeks. Get plenty of sleep

Team Whitney said...

Absolutely precious! You all look fabulous.

Jill said...

WOW! You look great! When was the bump picture taken, this summer? You do not look prego there. :-) Scout looks so adorable too.