 |
| Whenever Ruby heads into our room, she goes straight for the desk. Gets right to business. |
 |
| Nothing pleases me more than matching jammies. |
 |
| Sometimes a girl wants to read the paper, just like mom |
 |
| Peeking |
 |
| There she is! |
 |
| Our small mother's day celebration was going out for ice cream. |
 |
| Her favorite--chocolate! |
In the past few weeks, we have been doing a little of this (getting sick, then recovering) and a little of that (getting out of the house, weather permitting). Cory's birthday and Mother's Day were absolutely, positively crummy and I hope we don't have a repeat of that weekend ever. Stomach bug went like this: Ruby (Wednesday), Scout (Friday), Cory (Saturday through the following Wednesday), and Ruby (also, and AGAIN, on Saturday). I think I had a few symptoms, but somehow I dodged that bullet. Knock on wood.
But other than that, we are just chugging along. Only three days of school left for little Scout, and tomorrow she has her "recital" for her dance class.
No comments:
Post a Comment