We took a little trip today. It was our first official day of Spring Break, and with the house being (relatively) clean before our big journey, I thought it best to get the kids out of the house. We met our friends Hilary, Hayden and Lachlan.
 |
| The girls with the mermaids |
 |
| Scout took this photo of a coral reef exhibit |
 |
| Waiting outside the bathrooms to meet our friends |
 |
| Ladies man Hayden |
 |
| Lachlan and his reflection in the glass |
A lot of changes in the aquarium since I'd last been. Namely, they now have mermaids. I think I heard this question about 50 times over the course of our lunch (from Ruby): "Mommy, where did the mermaids go?"
We were joined on our tour of the aquarium by about 40 school groups, so it was a little overwhelming. Fortunately, we got to spend a minute or two in the relative peace of the restaurant on premises. While there, we got another little show!
No comments:
Post a Comment