floral

Monday, August 11, 2014

Wisconsin--Part 1 (Aug 2 & Aug 5)

Oh boy, we did it again. Lots of time in the car. Lots of questions about when we'd get there. Many requests for mommy-octopus-arms to pick something up, press some button on the dvd player, hand her a tissue, etc.
And I will get ahead of myself and tell you two things: 1) We had a great visit, 2) We had the most amazing weather (yes, weather, not a misprint).

We left home at 4 am on Friday, and got into Sheboygan at lunchtime on Saturday. First stop? The lake.



























Out of focus... but still cute!











At Gosse's


Just hanging out with some stickers on my face...



 Then, we went to Blue Harbor, but I don't have any photos of that because it's hard to take photos AND participate at a waterpark. So, I basically left my camera in a locker and just participated.

On Tuesday, we went to Bookworm Gardens (and Cory went to work--at Cosmic Bounce, my cousin's new bounce house business).




















 That afternoon, we went to Maywood--a place that I hadn't been since field trips in elementary school--and enjoyed some nature.


A bench in honor of Fritz & Ginny Holzwart


A bench in honor of Chris Holbrook, my childhood friend's mom







Ruby took this one of Grandma


Goofy



Then, that night for dinner, we went over to Scott & Becca's and played with "The Redheaded Kids"

Sleepytime!


More to follow... and too bad that I didn't remember my camera battery charger, because there'd be EVEN more!

No comments: