floral

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Scout is not much of a blogger

As is evident by the complete lack of info around here. Whatever, Scout. She's totally grounded. Well, I'll do my best to catch you all up. We've been having lots of sun despite it growing cooler at night. Ahh, Colorado.

Walking the long, long road of a kickball fan.
Scout came to cheer on her dad, and keep mom company for a CASA Kickball Tourney. (Will be an annual thing, in case anyone is interested!)
Here is Cory in all his glory. He pitched a few innings.
And the avid spectator herself.

The Kickball fam.
And the following day we did Dad's volleyball tourney.
Increasingly less interested in spectating.
Again, the man with all the moves.
And, finally, a photo of our naked baby. The daycare actually reported that she took off her shirt 4-5 times on Monday. She's just a little nudist!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Thanks for the update. It is so fun to see Scout in action. The last picture makes her look very tall. We miss you guys terribly and hope to be in touch soon.

martowen said...

Nice background! I liked yours so much that I went and got a new one of my own. :) Bring Scout to work sometime soon!

Jen said...

Love the new look! Scout looks like a toddler now. She's so adorable. I liked the action shots of Scout's daddy too. That looked like one mean kickball tourney.