So, today we took in a beautiful ride into the mountains, lunch in Breckenridge and then stopped by the Grand Timber Lodge and went for a swim. I would go on and on about how much fun it is, but I think I'm ready for bed. It's 7:15 pm. This is why I wonder about people who have many kids... generous, giving, loving, or just plain loco??

Beautiful aspens, up near South Park (a real place, I swear, by Fairplay).

The whole fam. With Scout looking kinda moody, actually. I swear she's not.

The brown-eyed duo making their way to "downtown" Breckenridge. (She's getting better on the down-slope.)


Swimming with dad. It even involved some instruction--jumping from the edge of the pool onto dad. She did pretty good with the first lesson, I just hope all the chlorinated water she swallowed won't make her sick. (When she got out of the pool, her tummy was all full and bloated. I'd say she drank a quart, give or take.)
2 comments:
Beautiful pictures, they really make me miss Colorado (and all of you!). It looks like you had a perfect day.
Looks like a lovely autumn day and some lovely family time (even though it was so tiring).
Hope all is well.
Post a Comment