floral

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sweet bangles and M&Ms

This week Scout stayed home "sick" from daycare for two days. On Friday, after two days of temps above 100, the doctor said her ears were red and told us to fill the prescription of Amoxicillin only if we absolutely needed to. So, we held off at the doctor's advice. Long story short--I spent Saturday evening running around to three Walgreen's before I found a pharmacy that was open, and then waiting about an hour to have the prescription filled. Let's hope she's all better very soon.
But, intermittently, she has been herself. Full of energy, and keeping us busy.
Here she is zipping around the house with her new "bangles" (aka the rings from the Fisher-Price stacking tower that I think every child has).
Here she is enjoying what's left of the garden. She seems to always want to take a bite out of a tomato.

Also, we had to use all of the items in our bag of tricks to keep the poor baby happy and entertained. When she's sick, she becomes velcro baby. And there's one sure fire way to help calm the clinginess: chocolate.

Here is a pretty good depiction of how much she loves M&Ms.

2 comments:

Team Whitney said...

Poor Scout! I hope she feels better (though she sure does a great job of being adorable while sick). I LOVE the video (and the sign language). She is becoming such a little girl; I can't believe it was a year ago that I met her.

Ten Pas said...

I hope Scout is doing well! It sure is not fun when the little ones get sick. M&M's always makes things better. Give her a BIG hug from us. We love to see the sign language.
Bryce sends his love with a kiss!