Here are some more photos of Grandma R. and then, we got lucky, and had another special visitor--Grandma H.

She is sort of obsessed with shoes right now.

With Grandma Karen at the playground.

Observing the water birds.

Then, there were several photos of her attempts at eating spaghetti. Because she has to get disrobed for such a feat, this is the only appropriate one to post. (A post-pasta play, if I remember correctly.)

Playing outside with Grandma Karen.

Helping dad fill up the bird feeders. Shortly thereafter, we had a grandma switcheroo--Grandma Karen returned to Wisconsin, and Grandma Margie came down from Wyoming.

Playing on the swing with Auntie Lacey.

A sassy swinger.

Shaking hands with Grandma Margie. It's her new "thing."

A pumpkin and her Grandma Margie.

Playing the piano at the CASA kids Halloween party.

A momentous occasion--she finally has her carseat facing forward. She still is only 19 lbs, though, so don't tell our pediatrician.

Hardcore tunnel-crawling at the park really wears a girl out!

Playing on the slide. She went down this big slide all by herself. She didn't scream. But I did. Very loudly.

Finishing up a nice day at the park in the sand, with a bucket that someone must have left behind (bonus!).
2 comments:
I had to do a double-take at some of these pictures...she looks so grown up!!!
But adorable and precious as always.
Oh my gosh!!! She gets more and more adorable every time you post new photos. Did she get her first haircut?? It looks different. I have to say, the sassy swinger photo is my favorite. Do you think she would be ready for a little weekend trip to Mpls soon???I'll take good care of her. I promise!! btw...her sweater is so so close to being done...which reminds me...I have some knitting to do. Love you all!!!
Post a Comment