floral

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving (and a few others)

So, we have been out of the blog business for a while. And I know there was at least one person who missed us (I love you, Mary), so here are some updates to look at!
By the way, we had her 18 month check up and she's a measly 19 lb 6 oz, so the doctor referred us to the nutritionist. C'mon, Scout, you're not going to grow big and strong if all you eat are blueberries. And we have to have someone take a look at her ears, because she may be a candidate for tubes--we'll keep you posted about our poor baby!

With her laptop and her dad and his laptop
Enjoying some festive egg nog
Wanting to act funny in her stroller at the lakefront in Sheboygan
She's a polka girl, watching the one-man-band with Grandma Karen
With Auntie Nicole. I even told her after I took this photo that it was completely "blog-worthy."
Wanting to sit in her baby's stroller.
Wearing dad's hat and prancing around the yard.
We also had a chance to visit down at the nursing home. Here with great-grandma Reichert.With great-grandpa Reichert.
With Uncle Jake. She refused to take the blanket out of her mouth. I have like 4 blanket-eating photos. Awesome.
With Auntie Nicole (who was making her crack up by smelling her feet and making stinky faces) and Uncle Jake.
A bit of time in the snow.Wanting to reach up to the sweets on the table.And, the most cliché photo--a baby bawling on Santa's lap. Love it.

6 comments:

annaproulx said...

Poor Scout, I hope they figure out her ears soon, that must be so frustrating. Cute as a button though and looks like she has a knowing look in her eyes these days. Love it.

Mary said...

Yay!!! I love the new pictures - especially the eggnog one and the bawling baby on Santa's lap. How much has that job got to suck. Man - that is one little peanut! The sweater I made is for an 18 month old, but will it fit her?? She looks healthy enough to me though! She's just petite. Love you!

Team Whitney said...

I am so excited for the new pics! I agree with Anna that she's got a knowing look going on--what a doll. I hope that all works out with the upcoming Dr. appointments.

Ten Pas said...

We hope all goes well with Scout. Have a GREAT HOLIDAY! Scout is so adorable. Bryce sends his hugs and kisses.

Unknown said...

Keep eating m&ms Scout! I am so excited to see everyone this weekend.

Jen said...

Seeing all the pictures of Scout makes me sad I missed seeing you all last week. I guess we'll just have to come visit you in Colorado. I love all the pictures. Enjoy this special time of year and have a wonderful last few weeks of work.