We have been lucky to have a few visitors to the house. Grandparents. Wonderful grandparents. Grandpa Alan came last weekend, and left Monday, and then Grandma Karen came into town on Tuesday night.

Here she is with Grandpa Alan.

A wonderful companion for snuggling in the rocking chair.

Here with her fun spoon and assorted kitchen-ware.

And shopping basket.

One must bundle when going for a stroll.

Taking driving pointers from Grandma Karen.

With Grandma Karen's hair brush. Looking pretty serious, I might add.

Watching "Baby Signing Times." Oh, I can't get this song out of my head... "It's signing time with Alex and Leah, come and play..."

Rockin' her new brown pjs.

In her high chair, giggling away.

In her high chair, not giggling away.

Negotiating for more blueberries. "Me, me, me, MEEEEE!" If you think blueberries are worth negotiating for, raise your hand. Well, actually, she does it for M&Ms too. That one makes more sense to me.
1 comment:
Family time is so great! How lucky is Scout for having two gp's in town in one week!
I am heading grocery shopping and your post made me want to get some blueberries!
Post a Comment