floral

Friday, February 13, 2009

February part 2

I am lucky to have a girl who is taking quite the nap right now--woo-hoo!
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!
Here's our girl enjoying a snack at the snack bar like a big girl. Notice Packers cup.
Here's Auntie Lacey, Ella, Auntie Lexie and Scout eatin' at the Chili's before we set off for a magical night of "Disney Playhouse Live."
Auntie Lexie and Scout at the big event. (Doesn't she looked psyched--no, I mean Scout, obviously Lexie does.)
Scout kept taking off for the front of the event center. She probably would have walked right up the stairs to the stage, but I was pretty quick. Here is Ella taking a cue.
Here are the little mouseketeers! Miska-mouska-Mickey-Mouse! (I think it's something like that.)
Here's Scout with a package that she got from Grandma Marlene--conversation hearts wrapped in bubble wrap.
Here she is picking out a candy.
But I also think she REALLY liked the bubble wrap.

1 comment:

Team Whitney said...

Bubble wrap is AWESOME! Happy Valentine's Day, Harpers.