We are cruising onto Ruby's first month birthday. It has flown.
We are eagerly awaiting the arrival of Santa Claus next week! Aunt Lacey helped Cory pick out an awesome Christmas tree up in the mountains last weekend. Here's a photo of Cory helping Scout.
Bathtime is a funtime for little Ruby. And she needs it quite often since she is seriously the Queen of making a big ol' mess the minute you get her diaper off (and I am not quick enough while in the process of putting on a new one).
We were also fortunate to have a visit from Grandma Karen, which was lovely. Now, all our help is gone for a while, so we'll have to hunker down and get to learning how to parent TWO kids.
A photo of me and the Rube-ster.And in other news, we want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. We'll be here in Denver, a first for the whole family. Take care, be well.
2 comments:
Wow, she really does look a lot like Scout! And you also look fantastic, as does the rest of your fam. I was just thinking today that if you guys were going up to Sundance for Christmas, that I might pop on over one of the days after Christmas, but I guess Denver is rather a drive from Rapid City. I hope you have a wonderful, very merry, Christmas. Love you!
You are looking really good, sweetie. I hope the transition is going well and that you enjoy this week with your precious family. Much love from Chicago!
Post a Comment