floral

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Some February fun

Although I am fairly certain that most of these photos were taken rather recently, I can't be 100% sure since I apparently forgot to set the date so all of them appear as 1/1/1980. How's that for an odd default?

One day I was just busying myself in the kitchen, and I thought Scout was playing with her rag and spray bottle (she sometimes likes to spray and wipe, so I got smart and filled an empty spray bottle with just water!). Well, turns out that she got into something else. Here's what I saw:
It was one of those instances where you're like, "You really shouldn't play in there... but since you're in there, hang on while I take a picture..."

Then there was some fun with coffee filters.
A photo with Dad (you may have noticed his shapely legs in the last two photos)
Ruby as a brown bear:
Then there was the time I tried to take a photo of both girls together.
And apart.
And another with Scout--I asked her to smile so that I could get a good one of her new haircut. Well, as a bonus, you can see inside her entire mouth.
And here's an older one--my date says 12/25/09--of the little babe with her pop.
Oh, I have been a bad blogger... but as an aside, my friend Jill has been a very good blogger. So if you go to their blog (labled "my friends Hannah and Ben" I think, on the left hand side) you can see some fun we had while in Wisconsin about a month ago--it's her Feb 2nd post. (Look for Ruby in a sling and Scout on the lazy river with her dad!)

3 comments:

Team Whitney said...

What a sweet post (how funny about Scout in the dryer). Also checked out the water park fun...you guys look like you had so much fun.

Anne said...

these are great snaps, Jayme! I like Scout's new bob and Ruby is so sweet :)

SWV said...

Such great photos! Love the captions too. Although you need to get in a few. I never manage to get in any myself. I'm always the one taking them. Thank you for leaving the comment on my blog. I'm happy to find yours and will check in here too.

Susan