floral

Monday, March 1, 2010

Ella's birthday party!

So, on February 28, little miss Ella turned 4 years old. We made the trip up to Cheyenne, and had a chance to see all of Cory's family as well as many of Lexie's in-laws (Jon's fam).

Here are some of the birthday girl!
You have to admit, that cake is pretty awesome. Lexie always out-does herself. Even made homemade ice cream--both strawberry AND vanilla.
Ella's birthday was a Cinderella themed shin-dig, and here she is in full Cinderella get up!
And there are plenty of other fun family photos:
Grandpa Alan with Ruby
Aunt Lexie and Addy
Grandma Margie and Ruby
Me and Ruby
Lacey and Alan

And some more of the kiddos: The kids' table
Some food action (Elizabeth, Ella's cousin, and Addy--above), Some spaghetti action (Jordan, Ella's cousin--below)
I believe the question was: Who wants cake? Raise your hand!
Then it was: Who wants cake and ice cream? Raise two hands! (David, Ella's cousin)
Some gift opening photos
Wait... how'd that sneaky Snow White get invited to the Cinderella party??
And one more of Ruby:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jaymers- love the new pics! I can't get over how different baby Ruby looks from when Scout was a baby? Maybe its just the hair but wow. I think Ruby looks just like you! She even has the light hair, but its mostly in the face that I see mama Jayme for sure- she's so adorable!!

keep the pics coming of those beautiful little girls!!

Beth :)