Here are a few photos!
The front:
The back:
The loft, which we would like to turn into a 4th bedroom:
View from loft into kitchen:
The master:
The kitchen:
The "eat-in" area of the kitchen, with railing above the family room and you can see the railing of the loft above:
Dining area:
Living room (right at the front of the house):
We'll have to do another photo shoot when we have our stuff in there... I think it'll be a bit more sparse since this is like twice the amount of space! There is also a "rec room" in the basement (just a big long room with carpeting) and an unfinished area that houses the furnace, hot water heater and tons of shelving for storage.Cross your fingers that the rest of things go without a hitch... this was our fourth offer, so we're used to disappointment (sadly); however, I am going to allow myself to get a little bit excited!!! Yay!
3 comments:
Oooh! So exciting! It looks like a great house! I'll keep my fingers crossed too!
Oh, really hope this one's the one for you guys!
I'm hoping this deal goes through for you (or has already gone through by now)-- it's beautiful (and spacious, too)!!
Post a Comment