floral

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A few odds and ends

Announcing a couple of teeth and a big milestone.... da da da duh (think: Drumroll!)

We have a walker around here. And she is a funny gal.
Ruby loves to hang out in my closet. Whenever we spend even a minute in our bedroom, the girls love to hang out in the closet and rummage through the drawers of the vanity. I have pulled more than one q-tip out of Ruby's mouth. Scout, on the other hand, has taken a shine to my eyelash curlers (why do I own these?).

We had a chance to go up to Cheyenne last weekend for Jon's birthday.
Photo with Aunt Lacey.
And one with Ella. Ella is a total Ruby-lover.
The Goodmans. Wouldn't you know that they all posed for a photo for like 5 minutes, but my camera would not cooperate! This is the best I could do.
Here is a good one of Scout while drawing on her dry erase board. She was told to "Smile" and this is what she did. Hmmm.
And, because I am a total weirdo, I would like you to take a look at our breakfast 3-4 mornings a week. Healthy Morning Muffins

2 comments:

Team Whitney said...

Love, love, love it! Ruby is a doll (and Scout's "smile" is awesome!)


Hamilton loves making muffins with me; we may have to try those.

Jayme and Cory said...

I would like to point out that I sent these same photos to my mom, and she said, "Love the booger in Ruby's nose." Oops. Avert your eyes, everyone!