Last Monday (10/10), I got an impromptu phone call from a friend: she had to run an errand that would take her to Golden, did I want to come along?
Obviously, anyone who has ever heard of Golden, Colorado knows that the Coors Brewery and the much-advertised Colorado Railway Museum are there. Since the kids would prove likely obstacles to the former, we opted for the latter.
 |
| Rebecca and Scout climbing the stairs to a rail car |
 |
| Ginger and Scout and Rebecca |
 |
| Scout and Rebecca, with Charlotte behind |
 |
| Rebecca and the caboose |
 |
| Charlotte and Scout |
 |
| Outside of the main entrance |
I have to say, it was a fun diversion and plenty different from our average Monday afternoon (Dora episodes and a few rounds of dress up), but I thought the kids would be able to explore more actual train cars. There were a few, but it was limited. They didn't seem disappointed. So, I'll be disappointed for them. Ha! There was a fun array of toys and books related to trains in the main entrance area. Truly, they would have been satisfied with that!
No comments:
Post a Comment