So yesterday, we had a sweet girls day--just Scout and mom. We met an old friend of mine, Stacie, at Red Robin, then went shopping. We also went to an old friends birthday party. Lots of fun.
 |
| Sweet Scout and Stacie--it's so fun to see this photo for me, because Stacie was there when I used to bring Scout with me everyday to work. |
 |
| Photo by Scout, me and Stacie |
 |
| Scout and Nyah, wearing their matching hats |
 |
| Here's what I found in the backseat on our way back from our big "girls day" |
While we were out shopping earlier in the day, I saw a few items on the sale rack at Old Navy... And today we modeled them for Dad!
 |
| This is my new favorite picture |
 |
| Sweet sisters... "Wait, Ruby, don't run away..." |
 |
| Wild floral print |
 |
| Matching girls watching their daddy at his favorite hobby! |
And, I've been meaning to document this passion of Cory's! Cory has been avidly learning and brewing for the past year and a half, and has become quite the brew-master. It's a big part of many weekends--he's often off to the brew store for supplies, or brewing, or moving around his kegs... not to mention the drinking of the goodies.
 |
| Cory with his gear |
No comments:
Post a Comment