What do you do after a hard night of traveling? You sit in bed with dad and slam a bottle, that's what.
Grandpa Matty and Scout--he's trying to teach her to be "gentle" to the plant. Well, no major breakthroughs on that lesson yet, but I'll keep you posted!
In the grand tradition of all our blog postings, lots of photos of Scout with Dad. What can I say, they make a great team. That, and I make a more prolific photographer. (Clearly--165 photos, what was I thinking?) Scout is still walking with help, sometimes will go one-handed.
Here is a gang of friends--former Colorado friends, now all Wisconsin friends. They made a trip all the way from Madison to Sheboygan (aka "Sheboogie") in a minivan--four adults, three kids. Those are good friends, are they not? Following us from left to right: Jill and Mike and Hannah, followed by Jen and Brian with Allie and Cameron. At the marina in Sheboygan.
Here are the precious children: Hannah, Allie, Scout and Cameron.Look forward to future postings which will include The Trip "Up North", more fun with Grandma and Grandpa, and, my personal favorite, a video feed of Scout jammin' out to the polka music at a restaurant.
Betcha just can't wait!
2 comments:
Looks like so much fun--can't wait to see the rest!
I love her little smile in the picture of her friends...so cute! I miss all of you and can't wait to see you soon. Give her a big hug for me.
Post a Comment