floral

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Jake's visit

This August has been so busy, I'm having a "Where to start?" moment with this post. After our return from Arizona, we quickly got ready to prepare for a visitor--Uncle Jake.

This was Jake's first visit to Fort Collins, and his first time visiting our new house. I think we did him right--showed him some breweries, took a trip up to RMNP and then had a BBQ before he took off back to Minnesota.
At O'Dells with our sampler

Jake and Scout, at Bear Lake

Jake, me and the kids, at the stream that flowed through the picnic area

Getting the cook out going (*Note size of fire)

Uncle Jake and kiddos

I think this looks like Cory and Ruby are deep in conversation (*Note dogs on grill)

Lounging at Bear Lake

At a photo shoot in the park

At the BBQ, some enjoy a "cheers"

Margie and Lexie

Jake, Cory and Lacey

Addy and Ruby filling up the mushroom pool

Aunt Lacey anxiously awaits the girls run through her "sprinkler"

Run!
We had such a great visit with Uncle Jake, and we can't wait for him to come again.

No comments: