![]() |
| This is the tree we got in the mountains, she says |
![]() |
| That's you and Ruby, she says |
![]() |
| Scout and her Rapunzel tower, I say |
![]() |
| That's a snowflake, she says |
![]() |
| That's the pillow, she says |
![]() |
| That's dad drinking his cup, she says |
![]() |
| That's Rapunzel, she says |
![]() |
| That is a tent, she says |
![]() |
| That's a Barbie doll, she says |
![]() |
| That's Penny with my blankie stepped on, she says |
![]() |
| That's the ornament, she says |
![]() | |
| That's a shoe, she says |
![]() |
| That's mom's foot, she says |
![]() |
| That's Beamer, I say |














1 comment:
I don't think in all the time I've known Beamer have I ever really seen him go any significant amount of time without his cone.
Love the photoblog commentary Scout.
Post a Comment