 |
| Wollersheim family Halloween party 2002--at Don & Tammy's house |
It occurred to me in a hunt for a certain photo that I have a lot of photos stored on my computer that aren't necessarily stored other places. So, why not store them here? Perhaps someday, Scout and Ruby will be interested in this little archive.
 |
| My Nepal volunteer buddies: Anne, Amy and Kerri (2003) |
 |
| In Portland, Maine, during the time when mom & dad moved me out to Boston for grad school |
 |
| A photo of Matty as a boy (maybe 1951?) |
 |
| Mom & Dad in Maine in August of 2003 |
 |
| With my good friend Jenny at her wedding in December 2003 in Chicago |
 |
| Me and Mom & Dad in Maine in August 2003 |
 |
| Outside the Deland Park recreation area in Sheboygan, at Jake's high school graduation party in 1998 |
 |
| Not exactly sure when this was taken--maybe 1982/1983? |
 |
| This is my first cousin Sara and my aunt Jolene (Papa Matty's youngest sister) |
 |
| The Nepal Volunteer girls in 2004 in Maine--Kerri, Anne, Amy, Mary |
 |
| Nepal volunteer girls: Mary, Kerri, Amy and Anne in October 2004 |
 |
| Jake with my first cousin Becky and my first cousin Lynn (my aunt Jan's two girls) at a wedding in 2003 |
 |
| Reuben and Ester Reichert--wish I knew exactly when this was taken! Maybe 1997? |
 |
| A Wollersheim Christmas (Top row: Bob, Gene, Jerry, Don, Bottom row: Karen, Rosie, Jan) My guess is that this was right after Grandpa passed, maybe 1987? |
 |
| This is from Reuben Reichert (my paternal grandfather)'s retirement party: Karen, Uncle Gal and me (maybe 1986?) |
 |
| Papa Matty and Grandma Karen when they were pretty young--my guess is that this photo was taken in 1981/1982 (and I'm pretty sure they still have this afghan) |
 |
| Me and Jake, not sure when (maybe 1983) or where |
 |
| Christmas 2003 |
 |
| Jake in the kitchen of Papa Matty and Grandma Karen's house on Eisner (they still have the same linoleum and they still keep the trash can in the same place) |
 |
| Grandma Karen (maybe 1980/1981?) |
 |
| My maternal grandfather--Art (1980/1981?) |
 |
| Papa Matty and my uncle Dick (1988?) |
 |
| Family photo by the fireplace in Dick & Jan's basement (at their house on Grote Rd.) |
 |
| Family photo at Grandpa & Grandpa's house (I had those glasses when I was in 7th grade, so 1990/1991?) |
 |
| I had those glasses when I was in 6th grade, so I think this was 1989/1990 |
 |
| This was in 2002 after I came back from Nepal, in Therese's bar (which used to be Tiny's bar) |
 |
| Dad in the basement at Dick & Jan's house |
 |
| The Nepal Volunteer girls with Father Cap, in a photo taken at the Maryknoll headquarters in Ossinning (2003? 2004?) |
 |
| With some grad school friends (Jenni and Jessica) in 2003 |
This is an incredibly eclectic mix of photos. I do feel a bit better knowing that these are someplace safe now. Whew.
No comments:
Post a Comment