floral

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Snowshoe adventure #2: Sprague Lake on Jan. 1, 2016

Happy New Year!
After spending New Year's Eve at our friend's (the Morrisons), we got moving on Friday morning to take in another snowshoe adventure.
Cory REALLY likes this whole snowshoeing thing. He said, and I quote, "I think this is going to help me get through the winters a lot better."
The thing that I like about snowshoeing is that it's easy. Too many times in my uncoordinated life I have been convinced by others that I could do something, "it's easy!" But, actually, the truth is that if you can walk, then you can snowshoe. Now, I'm certain that there are many more challenging hikes than the ones that we've done, but it still makes me feel good to know that I can do this! Woohoo for snowshoeing!














This is a photo of the lake from the far end of our hike (FYI: The Sprague Lake loop is listed as 0.5 miles, so not a huge hike at all.)

I took a video of Scout chugging towards me: https://youtu.be/s9xMriB8ObI


The girls loved picking up these large slabs of snow... and Ruby would eat them

Yum yum



No comments: