On April 18th, we had Mom & Me night at Scout's school. We painted pots, made necklaces, and enjoyed a story read by Mrs. Horn.
 |
| Scout doing some painting (her friend Ashley and Ashley's mom, Clarissa, are in the background) |
 |
| Scout and her buddy Mika |
 |
| My little Van Gogh |
Scout is always taking assorted photos.
 |
| Here is Ruby, casually sitting in the couch Grandma Karen recently gave Scout |
 |
| Dad really looks thrilled at having his photo taken--but what I thought was funny is how Cory's hair looks like it's growing wildly out of his head in this shot (I'm not totally sure of the correct terminology, but for some reason I want to say "merging") |
A few others--
 |
| Two pairs of identical pajamas, but only one Belle dress... Darn. |
 |
| I tried to clean out the coat closet, but Ruby made that her new "bed" and housed many stuffed animals there |
We took a trip to Guernsey, WY to meet Papa Alan and Grandma Margie, and also to pick up our new truck!
 |
| Our one and only photo of our time at Nana's Kitchen in Guernsey, WY |
We had a unique opportunity a few weeks ago. Scout's friend Hana's mom, Kristy, asked me if we might be willing to help her out with childcare for the remaining few weeks of the school year. We have been having a lot of fun with Hana on Tuesdays.
 |
| Ruby on Hana's bike |
 |
| We took a big trip to the park on our scooters (and Hana brought her bike) |
 |
| Picnic time! |
 |
| Hanging with the big girls |
 |
| Playing with the cottonwood fluff |
 |
| Being so sweet to one another |
Other friends of ours, the Park family, invited us to join them on a trip to the zoo for Charlotte's fifth birthday. All of us road in the mini-van, and, I have to say, I think that all the kids did so awesome! We didn't have any sleepers on the way home, so I think we all turned in pretty early that night.
 |
| This photo can't be beat! |
 |
| At the end of the Tropical Adventure exhibit |
 |
| The big girls turn in the wagon |
 |
| You can hardly see them because it's so dark, but L to R--Scout, Rebecca and Charlotte |
 |
| She looks pretty darn excited, doesn't she? |
 |
| Scout really wanted to sit on the okapi. I'm pretty sure I still can't get over the fact that she knew what an okapi was. Thank you, Diego. |
That's what's been keeping us busy these past few weeks.
1 comment:
You guys sure do a lot of fun things. Thanks for posting all of the pictures--it's really cool to know what's going on with you guys (and watch your girls and all of their funness).
Post a Comment