floral

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Camera catch up

The new camera, and my love for it, demands a random post to catch myself up. September was very much a transition month, between adjusting to our new schedule at school, having less time at home, continuing with karate for Scout, going back to the gym for me, and doing some fun things with friends we stayed busy. I have a few ideas for a couple of separate posts, too, so I'll get around to those at some point, too!

Scout is still taking karate--she's been doing this since late July
To me, it looks super fun: obstacle courses and loud yelling
Lookin' good!



Her head is half cut-off, but I think you get the gist
This is a good example of the floor length mirrors--a minor source of distraction (HA!)
Let me continue the fun. A few random photos unrelated to anything.





Ruby helped me make some pesto, yum!

Ruby hanging on the monkey bars
 We had Scout's back-to-school picnic, and we all played and had a nice picnic.


Scout swinging with her old friend Elisabeth


Good times with the kids. I think this new camera is tons of fun!

No comments: