floral

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Scout's birthday--June 2

It's been so long, but I never posted on Scout's birthday. I took some photos with my camera, but Cory took some great ones on his camera at the "Pony Party" that we had at the farm.
Ruby, a "duded-up" before we left the house

Scout opening her gift from Ella

Scout opening the Walkie Talkies that we gave her

At the Farm with the kids

Papa (with sun hat)
Ella & Scout

Scout's friend Addy

Jacqui with Amy, Henry & Olivia's mom

Addy riding "Brownie"

Ella, Scout, Lorelei & Gerhardt
Several of the party-goer under a tree

Addy & Ruby

Lexie

Scout & Ella

Ruby

In the party room at the Farm


Rebecca

Papa Alan led Scout

Addy

Jacqui & Scout

Ella & Uncle Jon

Charlotte

Ruby rode Glory, and Aunt Lacey helped her

I helped Addy around, she rode "Brownie"


Love this girl!

Uncle Jon & Ella

Blowing out her candles


Some of the ponies are much smaller than others

Ginger & Rebecca







Grandma took a turn too!


Ruby & Lorelei


Addy, Lorelei & Ruby
There are actually a ton more photos, but because of how they're organized, it's taking forever to upload them. I can only say that it was a very fun day for our beautiful, bright, kind, compassionate six-year-old.




No comments: