There was a small bit of drama, and I wrote all about it on my mommy blog over here. Suffice it to say, Scout had her first encounter with a bit of the "Real World" and it struck my kind, sensitive, loving girl like a ton of bricks.
But, you know, other than that--Santa Fe was just lovely. After we arrived, we headed out for pizza and spent some time walking around the downtown area. I love all the architecture and I could walk around that place all day!
Let's stop for ice cream, ice cream solves all troubles!
| Just hanging out in the cute hotel room |
After Santa Fe--next stop, home sweet home. Isn't it always lovely to return home after a long trip? As an added bonus, we got to spend time with Grandma Margie after we returned home. She stopped by for a few days, which was so nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment