The kids watched a few youtube videos where people make Play Doh dresses for barbies and other dolls.
Here is their version http://youtu.be/hPilogHAoeg
The girls love to listen to books on tape, so we bought them some nice headphones so that they could do that. The library has these cool mp3 players called "Playaway" and they come loaded with various titles. You can't find all of the titles on Playaway, but you can find plenty. The kids just plug their headphones into the Playaway, and they can just slip into their little book-on-tape world.
Sometimes the kids & I take a walk in the evening. On this particular night, the kids & I went to the experimental gardens at CSU.
The girls took lots of photos on their own... LOTS OF PHOTOS.
Believe it or not there were even MORE flower photos than what I posted...
There was a beautiful night in August that Cory & I walked with the kids to "The Island Grill" and it was so fun. We left around 4:30 and got to the restaurant around 5:30, then we ate and enjoyed our meal and returned home around 7:30. Quite the adventure! Here are the girls in their bike helmets at the table.
No comments:
Post a Comment