floral

Monday, June 16, 2014

Camping in Rocky Mountain--May 16-18

I have this new computer, and it makes photo uploading a bit more confusing. So, I keep deleting things off my camera, thinking I've already uploaded them, only I haven't. Thus, it has happened that I've deleted many photos from this particular camping trip BEFORE I did a blog post about it.

Oops.

Yet, something tells me there will still be PLENTY of photos.

Here's our trip, a first-time experience of camping with the kids in Rocky Mountain National Park--in the Moraine Park campsite.



Look at this sweet spot--definitely the last spot our camper could comfortably fit into




The girls took a photo of Cory & me--notice Ruffles and the plate full of chips & dip in the foreground!


Cory hates "Selfies"












Some variety of prairie dog, methinks

Herd of elk





This is her, reeling from my decision to deliver fruit snacks one at a time, rather than giving her the whole pack at once

She added a sizable distance in order to process her disappointment at my "fruit snack decision"


Big tree toppled over




Love these guys


Sweet photo of the sisters




Cute Marmot


cheers!

Hot dog roasting



The morning Ruby in her footie pajamas






My cute dishwasher
 On Sunday before we left, we took a hike for a bit on the Lawn Lake hike... we didn't have hopes of completing it, but we got as far as a bridge that goes over The Big Thompson River (source of last year's flood!). Then we turned back. But along the way we saw a moose and some deer.






















This is where a bunch of other photos would be... but as you can see, we still had PLENTY of evidence to show of our fun times in RMNP.

No comments: