This past weekend, Cory went on a backpacking trip to Rocky Mountain with his friend Dustin. We took a horseback ride down in Hygiene, Colorado, which was kind of a bust. However, on Saturday night we had our first sleepover.
Ruby and Scout had their friends Charlotte and Rebecca spend the night. This was a pretty big deal for us. We had dinner together, then watched a video in the basement (and ate popcorn) and then slept all night long. Well, something like that. Scout and Charlotte slept together in Scout's bed and Ruby and Rebecca slept together in my bed. I slept in Ruby's bed.
In the morning, everyone enjoyed some donut holes that I made in my cake pop maker (love that thing!). Ginger picked up her girls around 9 am. I'd say for a first time sleepover (it was Charlotte and Rebecca's first as well), it went pretty darn well. Little bits of fits of giggles and the occasional meltdown, but nothing out of the ordinary.
 |
| While Cory was off doing this... |
 |
| And spending time over here... |
 |
| We were snuggling up with our buddies! |
 |
| These photos were actually taken Sunday morning. As far as I know, the last one to fall asleep went down at 10 pm and we all were awoken by the same kiddo around 6:25 am. |
 |
| Scout and Charlotte |
 |
| Rebecca and Ruby |
No comments:
Post a Comment