floral

Monday, August 27, 2012

Meeting Fr. Cap and Fr. Boni on 8/27

Long, long ago, in a land far away, there lived a young woman who taught English (badly) and enjoyed the exotic blend of chile, cumin, coriander and others on a daily basis. And Fr. Cap Miller was there with me (and Anne!) to help us through it all.

Tonight there was this fabulous get-together with old friends at Kerri's parents' home in Longmont. I got to visit with Fr. Cap and Fr. Boni (not to mention Kerri, her parents, and Hope) and the kids got to play and run around in Kerri's parents' basement. Win-win!

Self-held camera shot, Kerri looks cute, and I look cut-off

Ruby talked Hope's ear off all throughout dinner

Dinner together

Oh my, did they have the giggles

Scout, Liam, Matthew and Ruby

After she'd ran away, I found her and took her photo

Just one more!

Scout took this
 I have to just say here that when Fr. Cap saw that Scout was going to be taking our photo, he was so sweet. He said, "Oh, she's very bright, isn't she?" Why is it that everyone who compliments my kiddos always totally melts my heart!!!
A closer-up shot

Fr. Cap, Fr. Boni, Mrs. McCallister and Mr. McCallister

All of us FJVs--Hope, Fr. Cap, Fr. Boni, me and Kerri

This is such a great photo of Kerri and Fr. Boniface
What a great visit with so many wonderful people. I miss this night already!

No comments: