floral

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Cory's birthday weekend--Breckenridge May 2018

We are so spoiled.

It may not have been a sound investment to buy a timeshare when we had a two-month-old baby and we could barely imagine what "family vacations" would look like with one kid, let alone two, but that timeshare thing sure has been a great excuse to get away!

We went to Breckenridge, stayed at the Grand Timber Lodge from Friday through Monday. It was just the four of us, and it was amazing. We read books, played games (Pass the Pig became a favorite for us!) and used the pool a ton.  Cory turned another year older, and he seemed to enjoy the relaxing weekend quite a bit.
















Ruby worked really hard on her placemat art at the Columbine Cafe








We went to this delicious restaurant, I think that it was called Kenosha or Kenosha Grill. They had live lobsters in a tank. I suppose the lobsters are for all of those folks who come to Breckenridge, Colorado, thinking, "I've heard great things about your lobster!"
HA!







I snuck away for a walk

Ruby was showing off some sort of bruise collection







Nothing Bundt Cakes for the birthday boy!



No comments: