floral

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Jayme only--Girls trip in NYC

I was very lucky and got to segue from my trip to Sundance to see Cory's family to a girls' weekend in NYC with the lovely, amazing women that I volunteered with in Nepal.

The photos came out in reverse... But what we did in order was:
 Mary and I traveled together, which was a gift. Amy met up with us at Laguardia. Then, Kerri and Anne met up with the rest of us at the hotel in midtown. Mary's cousin Sam met us and took us to Queens where we got some Nepali food, followed by a beer at a Thai bar.
On Saturday, we went out to breakfast. Then we wandered over to Times Square and we got tickets to Waitress. I love love love Waitress, and I was thrilled to see it again and show my ladies. They liked it, too! After we saw our Broadway matinee, we went to the Highline and walked around. We ate at a Middleeastern restaurant and then made our way to midtown to have a beer. Mary's cousin met up with us again, and took us to a ramen shop after the bar--yum!
On Sunday morning, Mary ordered us delicious bagels and had them delivered to us!! After we got cleaned up, we went to Central Park and walked around and took in the beautiful day before heading to lunch at a fun spot. Mary, Amy and I went to the airport together in a very scary cab ride. We had an incredible time together.

AMERS!!!

A sign at the very fun lunch spot we went to

Central park






A sign on the Highline






at the Hershey's store near Times Square




View from the hotel window

Mary and I got a bit of extra time together--here is us at the O'Dell's brewery on the Thursday before we left

No comments: